Sub Item level in inventory is used to enter any sub items under the parent item,this can also used as a additional field for Transaction/Item information.
Steps to be followed:
On Inventory menu,Click Inventory option settings,Click on Item tab,Enable sub item level ,following screen is displayed.
- After enabling Sub Item level option,sub item setting screen is enabled
- Maximum of 4 sub item level can be created
- Enter the Caption
- Click Apply and Close
On Master menu,Click Item ,following screen is displayed.
- Enter item description.
- Select Item group.category,unit and stock type
- On General tab,Sub item level option will bet displayed
- Click on Settings,Sub item level setting screen will get displayed
- Click on Save and Close the screen.
- Purchase and Sales order
- DC Inward and Outward
- Purchase and Sales Invoice
- Purchase and Sales Return
In transaction screen ,transaction can be created in 2 ways
- Direct entry
- From PO/DC Entry
- Select Supplier,Tax,Price Group(if any)
- Enter PO reference no. and date
- Select Item ,Enter Qty by clicking 3 dotted Button ,here we can see the sub item fields along with respective captions,enter the field values and quantity.
- Entered sub items will be saved in the combo list,it can be selected for next transaction.
- Click OK
- Enter Rate,Select Tax
- Click Save and Close.
From PO/ DC Inward is displayed as follows